SVS Prime Elevation Speaker -Pair
The world’s most versatile high-performance home theater speaker, Prime Elevation is an uncompromised height effects speaker for Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X® and Auro-3D® and an outstanding solution for side surrounds, rear surrounds, or even the front stage LCR speakers. Easy to mount anywhere on the wall or ceiling, Prime Elevation delivers outstanding performance even when ideal speaker placement isn’t possible.
- Black ash and piano gloss black and white finish options
- Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system
- 1" tweeter features FEA-optimised diffuser and aluminium dome
- 4.5" woofer features polypropylene cone, aluminium shorting ring, cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket and vented voice coil former
- 2-way crossover with premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors and heavy-trace
- printed circuit boards
- Crossover network delivers outstanding phase coherency and time domain behaviour
- Acoustically transparent and FEA optimised grilles minimise diffraction
- FEA-optimized cabinet design eliminates resonances
SVS Takes Immersive Three-Dimensional Surround Sound to New Heights
Home theaters running height effects speakers with Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X® and Auro-3D® represent the pinnacle of immersive home audio experiences. The prevailing approach to Dolby Atmos speakers, bouncing sound off the ceiling from below, requires perfect room conditions and frequency response limiting of the speaker and detracts from the experience.
An audio epiphany, Prime Elevation speaker direct radiating with the charged dynamics, pinpoint accuracy and subtle refinement of a high end bookshelf speaker. Place it high on a wall near the ceiling and height effects can be enjoyed at full fidelity in any room, without the compromises of ceiling bounce or in-ceiling speakers. Finally, a height effects speaker designed for breath-taking effects.
One Speaker, Endless Possibilities
Here are the most common Prime Elevation applications. Its versatility as a speaker is only limited by your creativity.
If you have a unique room layout and are unsure of the best place to install SVS Prime Elevation speakers for height effects, 5.1 surround sound or some other application, contact Touchstone AV 01202 477276
Down-Firing Height Effects Speaker – Placed high on a side wall, the directly radiated sound is a vast improvement over compromised “ceiling bounce” solutions.
Up or Down-Firing Front, LCR or Center Channel Speaker - Placed above or below the viewing area, directed at listener, when placement at ear level isn’t possible.
Side or Rear-Firing Surround Speaker - Placed on side wall for rear effects or rear wall for side effects when optimal placement is not possible.