DILA Projector HDR 8K e-Shift Projector
The DLA-NZ7-BK D-ILA projector from JVC is the world first home cinema projector to feature 8K/60p/4K120p input. It is equipped with a new 8K / e-shift proprietary technology to reproduce 8K quality images. The projector is driven by three native 4K D-ILA devices, high quality 65mm glass lens and ultra high brightness of 2,200 lumens.
The NZ7 received What Hi-Fi's prestigious 5 Star award when tested in August 2022.
The BLU-Escent laser diode light source also contributes to project images that come close to reality.
The high end DLA-NZ9 is equipped with an 18 element, 16 group all glass lens featuring a full aluminium lens barrel*1. To project high resolution 8K images to every corner of the screen, the projector incorporates five ED lenses calibrated for differences in the R/G/B refractive index to reduce chromatic aberration and colour fringing when lens shift kicks in to deliver precise reproduction of 4K- or 8K-resolution*2 projection.
- 8K/e-shift technology reproduces 8K image quality
- New 0.69" 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- BLU-Escent Laser Light Source
- 17 element, 15 group all glass 65mm diameter high quality lens
- High brightness of 2,200lm provides vibrant and dynamic images
- Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 translates to a spectacular Dynamic Contrast Ratio of ∞ :1
- 2x HDMI (48 Gbps, HDCP 2.3) inputs, supporting 8K60P and 4K120P input signals
- HDR10+ contains the metadata of the producer’s intentions for each scene, and with such data, the projector is able to automatically reproduce images as the creator intended.
- As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12 to 18 bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation
- New Theatre Optimizer** function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analysing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Nine settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
**Theatre Optimizer can be activated only when the projectors picture mode is set to Frame Adapt HDR.
***Exclusive JVC software installed in PC and optical sensor are required. Please visit the JVC website for details.