**TEXT 07540 090 479 FOR OUR LOWEST PRICE**
JVC DLA-N5 4K Projector + Panasonic DP-UB9000 UHD Blu-Ray Player
- Equipped with new 0.69-in 4K D-ILA devices
- Newly developed digital driver LSI for native 4K device
- 65 mm-diameter high-resolution all-glass lens
- 1,800 lm Light Output
- 40,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- 400,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR10, HLG) content
- Available in 2 colours: White and black
JVC DLA-N5 D-ILA projector is wrapped in a whole new design, which is packed with the latest projection features. For instance with the new 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device, the projector can produce high-definition native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) images from its all-glass 65 mm diameter lens system. HDR10 content can be projected at optimum quality with Auto Tone Mapping function, which automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information. Combining brightness of 1,800 lm with dynamic contrast ratio of 400,000:1, the projector reproduces life like images for latest contents like HDR10 and Hybrid Log Gamma. Original motion control technology Clear Motion Drive is renewed, and together with Motion Enhance which optimizes the driving of D-ILA device according to the motion of the image, motion blur is reduced significantly compared to conventional projectors.
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor* is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including colour balance, gamma characteristics, colour space and colour tracking
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Renewed Clear Motion Drive supporting 4K60P (4:4:4) signal improves moving images more than ever
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- High-definition display at 4K resolution (4096 x 2160)
- Multiple Pixel Control image processor accurately reproduces images closer to the original
- *Exclusive JVC software installed in PC and optical sensor are required. Please visit the JVC website for details. **Professional calibration to desired screen is performed by trained dealers
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimized for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- Nine settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Deep Blacks are realized by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 400,000:1)
- Compatible with HDR technology that dramatically improves image quality that rivals real life.
- Exceptionally bright 1,800 lm means bright, high-resolution images
- New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that is expected to be used widely in future broadcasting
- Installation Mode centrally manage nine settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Available In Black Or White
Panasonic DP-UB9000 UHD Blu-Ray Player
Award winning Panasonic DP-UB9000 Multi-format 4K ultra high definition player with premium aluminium chassis to minimise vibration and increase rigidity.
HCX Processor for Ultra-HD Blu-ray
4K High Precision Chroma Processing
THX Certified Image and Sound
High Quality Audio Design
7.1ch Analogue Output
Balanced XLR Outputs
High-resolution Audio Playback
Wireless LAN Built-in
Experience Stunning 4K Pictures
The Panasonic DP-UB9000 Ultra HD Blu-Ray players support multiple HDR formats such as HDR10, which is the standard HDR format for films and UHD Blu-Ray discs. The DPUB9000 supports HDR playback of HDR10+ dynamic metadata the next generation standard, And is also compatible with Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma.
HDR Content with Even Greater Clarity
The BPUB9000 uses image processing technologies to achieve HDR images with even higher definition than before, Tone mapping is used to adjust the brightness level of the content. And even HDR images from ordinary HDR10 and TV footage, which do not support special new formats like HDR10+ and Dolby Vision, provide optimal playback.
”A seriously capable machine for home cinema enthusiasts.”– ‘What Hi-Fi’ 2018 award winner.
Reference quality sound through attention to detail
The highest quality sound begins at base – and the DP-UB9000’s base is as well made as they come. The newly developed drive base with its thick, steel plate fixes the drive to the centre of a double layer chassis. Added to this are aluminium front and side panels. The heavy and rigid construction minimises vibrations, letting the electronics work to their optimum ability for the highest quality sound and vision.
THX certified, the DP-UB9000 meets the most rigorous standards. Founded by George Lucas of Star Wars fame, meeting THX standards is a guarantee of the richest, most life-like images and powerful, room-filling sound potential.
XLR balanced outputs for the highest quality sound
Fitted with professional style XLR balanced outputs, the DP-UB9000 offers the best audio connection available. Balanced cables minimise interference, meaning even the tiniest fragments of music get through for the fullest detail. They also work far better over longer lengths than standard, unbalanced cables.
HCX - Hollywood Cinema Experience
At the heart of this player is Panasonic’s unique HCX (Hollywood Cinema Experience) processor. Years of picture expertise and collaboration with Hollywood studios go into making this processor something very special. For vibrant colour and ‘being there’ realism, little can get close to this processor’s power.
4K High-Precision Chroma Processor for stunning colour
Also developed from technology derived from Panasonic's Hollywood Laboratory, the DP-UB9000's 4K High-Precision Chroma Processor gets closer to the natural image than ever. 4K image colour signals (4:2:0) are interpolated into 4K (4:4:4) by a multi-tap chroma process. The result is stunning depth, texture and the greatest realism you're ever likely to see on the small screen.
Multi HDR Support – including HDR10+
Taking HDR technology to new highs, HDR10+ offers scene-by-scene HDR mastering for the truest, most accurate HDR picture technology to date. With HDR10+ each scene is optimised, meaning the maximum amount of detail is shown – even in the brightest or darkest moments. This Panasonic UHD Blu-ray also supports standard HDR10 and HLG formats. HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma HDR) is a broadcast and user generated standard format that is set to become the standard for transmitting 4K signals.
Dolby Vision for dramatic imaging
As well as supporting HDR10+, the DPUB9000 is also compatible (via software update) with Dolby Vision. This Panasonic decodes signals encoded in Dolby Vision - a leading format in Hollywood and cinemas. Dolby Vision also adjusts the picture to take full advantage of each display's characteristics and presents an optimized picture for each scene in specially mastered content.
Going further than HDR, this Panasonic UHD Blu-ray player uses image processing with tone mapping to enhance brightness levels. The system even works with standard HDR10 and TV images that don’t support HDR10+ or Dolby Vision.
Voice Assistant – Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatible
Voice Assistant means you simply have to speak into the controller to bring up content and search results. Now featuring Google Home and Amazon Alexa (via firmware update), Voice Assistant is more powerful than ever. Google Home integrates with services such as Google Photos and Google Maps to make your UHD Blu-ray an even greater source of entertainment.
Hi-Res audio for a boost to your music
As well as being a cinematic star with your movies, the DP-UB9000 also works wonders with your music. Simply connect to your audio system and you’ll be able to enjoy Hi-Res music via streaming or USB. Compatible with a wide range of formats, including AIFF (up to 32 bit/384kHz 2 channel), WAV (up to 32 bit/384kHz), FLAC (up to 24 bit/192kHz) and DSD (up to 11.2MHz in 2 channel), the Panasonic DP-UB9000 is a supremely flexible music player.
Fully connected, including twin HDMI outputs
With twin HDMI sockets you get excellent connectivity. The second HDMI lets you run an audio source in another room. Another bonus with this Panasonic is the analogue 7.1 RCA output. This lets you connect to older but high-end AV receivers that may not have an HDMI interface. Other great connections include twin USB sockets (front and rear) – ideal for connecting your USB stocks and watching digital content.
Although UHD Blu-ray disc has the performance advantage, 4K streaming gives you a huge range of extra content, including award-winning TV drama. Compatible with the top streaming services from the likes of Netflix and Amazon (coming soon via software update), you’ll never be short of entertainment – and all in top quality 4K.
Smart services including apps and web browser
As a smart player, the Panasonic DP-UB9000 is equipped with a full web browser and apps. Access your favourite catch-up TV services via their app or simply use the web browser to find specific websites.
Don’t settle for anything less than the best. The Panasonic DP-UB9000 provides ultimate sound and vision for an electrifying performance.
JVC DLA-N5 4K Projector
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review