The overwhelming power and details of 4K quality. Discover a totally unprecedented viewing experience.
JVC have announced their 2017 projector line up of custom installation projectors that delivers higher brightness and contrast, and offer a range of other performance enhancements that combine to make them the ideal choice for large-screen home theaters. The new JVC e-shift projector line-up continues to offer the highest in-class brightness and the industry’s highest native contrast ratios. Other key enhancements include a new low-latency mode to reduce frame
delays for better game play, and auto-detect HDR picture mode. All models offer two full speed 18Gbps HDMI inputs with HDCP2.2 to provide connection to the latest 4K UHD sources with support for up to 4096 x 2160 resolution, including HDR and 4:4:4 color sampling.
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 1,300,000:1
- Native contrast ratio: 130,000:1
- Brightness: 1,900 lm
- Compatible with HDMI standard (4K60P 4:4:4) and HDCP 2.2
- Highest brightness in class delivered by new high power lamp （X7500 1,900lm,）
- Industry leading contrast ratio （ X7500 130,000:1）
- HDR （High Dynamic Range）Compatibility
- Compatibility to latest standard of HDMI/HDCP2.2
- New “Multi Pixel Control” reproducing natural and expressive 4K images
- Newly developed blur reduction technology “Motion Enhance”
- “Auto Calibration Function” to optimize the picture depending on the various setting environments